Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Long Time, No See!

Wow! I can't believe how long its been since I wrote last. I have finished my first placement (10 weeks) of student teaching in a high school, and today was my second day in my middle school placement (6 weeks). I had such a wonderful experience in my high school placement, and I miss the kids so much. I am definitely starting to get antsy for spring break and even more so for graduation!! I will be graduating on Saturday, May 5th at 2:30pm and am super excited - it is finally almost here! I have taken two of my three licensing tests (I'll hear whether or not I passed early next month), and I will take my last one over spring break. 

Joel is doing great, working hard and we're both enjoying being part of the worship team. Right now he is having some guy-time with a coworker at the shooting range. 

The Waverly house is just about done, and it looks great! A big thanks from both of us for all the help we received from friends and family - we couldn't have done is without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment