Friday, October 28, 2011
Something New...
I have decided to start a blog to keep family and friends more in tune with what is going on in our lives. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up! Currently Joel is working as Branch Lending Manager at TCF Bank in Minnetonka, and I am preparing to move into student teaching in the spring semester. We are working on finishing the basement of our rental house in Waverly with the help of family and friends, and are praying that God will provide good renters for us. I am being considered to be part of a new worship team being created at Watertown Evangelical Free Church (and hopefully Joel will play bass for the same team!). Thus far, there is not a whole lot of interesting things going on in our lives, but we are trusting that God is preparing us for some great things as I finish school and we continue to learn how to work together as partners in this new stage of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment